Thursday, July 31, 2008

The Raptors have arrived!

The F-22 Raptors? They're here. And tomorrow I get to sit and chat with Raptor pilot Maj. Paul "Max" Moga. I'm excited. Although I had to promise my boss that I wouldn't try to hide in the jet and fly away.

I was supposed to do it today, but then I had a problem getting across the runway.

Because there was a plane crash. An amateur homebuilt airplane stalled in the air and crashed just before the runaway. And two people are dead. So I had to change my plans for the day.

But I did take time out to watch the air show when the Raptor flew. And it was cool. And it gave me chills. And I took a little video. But it really doesn't do the Raptor justice. It is so much cooler in real life. So if you ever get a chance to see the Raptor fly? Watch it. I promise you won't be disappointed.

No comments: