Tuesday, April 1, 2008

A recap of what I read

March wasn't too bad of a month in terms of reading. I'm still not quite sure when I managed to read, but obviously I did since I finished a few books.

There were four books that I finished in March for a total of 1,144 pages. That brings my yearly total to 13 books and 4,632 pages. Not too bad. So what books did I manage to finish during the month? Let's take a look.

Icy Sparks by Gwyn Hyman Rubio
The Complete Idiot's Guide to Triathlon Training by Colin Barr & Steve Katai
The Red Tent by Anita Diamant
Astrid and Veronika by Linda Olsson

2 comments:

teacherwoman said...

Wow! You are one reading machine! It's going to be hard for me to read now with the weather getting nicer! :)

Badgergirl said...

I'm pretty sure once it finally gets nice (and stays nice), I'll be like you. It'll be way too hard to sit and read when I can be outside. Although I'm not opposed to sitting by the lake after a good run or bike and reading a book. :)