Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Hopefully I can keep this up

Day One of project "Repair My Relationship with the Scale" is done. And I have to admit, it went OK.

I behaved myself at my work potluck lunch. A little pasta salad, some taco salad and a brownie. Washed down with a Diet Coke. The rest of the day? Some Wheat Thins and water.

And I made it to the YMCA tonight after work. I logged an hour of cardio time, with a 2.5 mile run (my longest since being sick) and 7 miles on the stationary bike. I could have pushed it on the bike for a bit longer, but by this time it had been quite a long time since lunch and I was getting hungry. So I went home.

Now I'm ready for a quick shower before I start winding down for the night. Since I have to be up before the crack of dawn tomorrow and at work by 6 a.m. Why'd I'd volunteer for that shift again?

No comments: