Tuesday, July 31, 2007

The monthly page review

Considering how busy I was in July, I'm actually quite pleased with the number of pages that I turned.

During July, I finished four books for a total of 1,961 pages. Not bad considering I almost had a heart attack when June ended and a total of two books were read.

So what'd I read in July? Here's the list:

A Match Made on Madison by Dee Davis
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling
Little Girls in Pretty Boxes by Joan Ryan
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling

That brings my total for the year to 31 books and 12,030 pages.

While the "TBD" notation has been getting way too cozy in the On Deck circle lately, have no fear, I have plenty of things to read. At the moment, I have a smallish stack checked out from the library and a large stack of books that I own that are still patiently waiting to be read, starting with "Water for Elephants" once I finish up "The Final Frontiersman."

No comments: