Monday, July 23, 2007

I'm up already!

Now that's what I call an alarm clock.

It was just after 9 a.m. and I admit, I was already thinking of getting out of bed (come on, it's my last day of vacation) when I hear a roar.

A roar that steadily got louder and louder until I swear the stuff on my walls was shaking.

Then the roar died down. But it came back. Multiple times.

Gotta love the fighter jets that come to EAA's AirVenture Convention. And if today's any indication, I have a feeling I won't be late for work any day this week.

Apparently these fighter jets were of the F-15E variety. And they were loud. But I'm sure the F-22 Raptors, which come to EAA on Thursday, will be so much louder, and so cool.

But I'll make sure I'm awake and on the grounds by the time they show up.

No comments: