Thursday, December 13, 2012

Three Things Thursday

1. I'll be blunt. I haven't been running. Nope. I've had good intentions. I've packed my gym bag, told myself I was going to run. But when it comes time to actually lace up the shoes and pound the pavement? Nope. Not happening. Part of me feels a little guilty. Part of me doesn't. I'm calling it a break. I'll get back into a routine soonish. Probably the first of the year.

2.So what have I been doing? Not a whole heck of a lot. Reading. I managed to catch up on this season of Glee and still have Revenge and Once Upon a Time on my list of shows to catch up on. And you know what? I've liked this lazy period.

3. And the holidays? Oh boy. I can't believe Christmas is so close. And me? I haven't even STARTED to get ready. No present has been bought. Wrapping hasn't even been thought about. No cards have been mailed. Yes, my tree is up, but that's the extent of my preparation. Looks like it's time to put on a Santa hat and start getting things done.

3 comments:

Renee said...

Register for the New Years Day 5k, then you have to run. Or at least that's what I've told myself.

Runner Leana said...

If your brain feels like taking a break from running sounds like the right thing to do. Enjoy your time off!

Heather @ Operation Determination said...

I am also in Wisconsin so I love following your blog and hearing about the races that you are doing!

I have nominated you for a Liebster Award. http://operationdetermination.blogspot.com/2012/12/liebster-award-nomination.html