Monday, June 11, 2012

Panty Raiders survived the run!

Photo courtesy of Kim M.
The Panty Raiders before setting out on our 200 mile journey.

Ragnar Chicago. What an adventure.

My thoughts are still swirling around what that 200-mile journey with 11 other amazing ladies was. But at this point, let's just say it was a blast. An experience I'm so happy I had. And one that I hope to repeat in the future.

A more complete Ragnar report will be coming in the next few days, but I just wanted to throw out a quick update. We ran, we smelled, we had a blast and we crossed the finish line!

3 comments:

Cory Reese said...

That's a great picture! Very cool outfits. Congrats on finishing 200 miles!

Carolina John said...

Wow, that's pretty cool. Great job!

Sarah said...

That is awesome! Congrats!

Sarah
www.thinfluenced.com