Friday, June 1, 2012

Few things on Friday

1. Ragnar! One week! At this time next week I'll be in a van with five other fabulous ladies getting ready to run my first Ragnar leg. Can. Not. Wait.

2. It's amazing what running with a friend can do. Thursday night I wasn't in the mood to run. My knee was achy, I had a good book to read and it was kind of dreary out. But one text message from Peggy and an hour later I find myself enjoying a 4-mile run with her and her dog Belle along the  Fox River. Just what I needed.

3. After Ragnar is done next week, I've got seven months of the year free of races. Which means I've been thinking of what I want to tackle next. And my mind has been swirling ideas around.

1 comment:

Deloris said...

You are going to have so much fun at Ragnar this weekend! I loved my van teammates and had a great time. We were lucky to actually shower once and sleep in a church for about two hours.

Have a great time and I look forward to everyone's tweets. :)