Thursday, August 19, 2010

Three Things Thursday

1. I'm skipping the run tonight in order to head down to Waterfest, a local concert series we have here in Oshkosh. Considering it wraps up for the summer on Sept. 2 and I haven't been to one concert yet, I figured I better go. Plus a friend and I got our hands on free passes. You can't argue with the four-letter word FREE.

2. I finally got around to registering for the Fox Cities Half Marathon last night. No turning back now. I will be covering 13.1 miles on Sept. 19. I'm guessing it'll be a mix of running and walking. But those miles will be covered. And besides, I remember saying I was going to do the race and focus on having a good time.

3.Making a mental note to update the running playlist. Coldplay's Viva la Vida came on my iPod today. Remembered I really liked that song. And yet it's nowhere to be found on the playlist. That's just wrong.

2 comments:

AM! said...

Enjoy the concert!

and then get that run in manana!;-)

teacherwoman said...

Free concert is too hard to pass up!