- I had the day off since I'm scheduled to pull weekend reporter duty. That being said, I didn't have many plans for today. My list? It consisted of two tasks. I finished one.
- The Focus needed an oil change. That got done.
- I wanted to make a trip to the YMCA to run. Didn't make it there. I think it's because I'm still so tired from this weekend because I didn't get a whole lot of sleep. And being tired and trying to run? Doesn't usually work so well. So I didn't go. Plus, I had a headache.
- Since I was in Appleton for an oil change, I went over and spent the afternoon at my parents' house. I got to spend time with Mom. And two of The Rugrats. That was good. I haven't seen them in a while.
- While there, I ended up taking a two-hour nap. Very unlike me. I told you I was tired.
- And I hate to admit this, but do you know what song is quite catchy? The Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana song "See You Again." That my friends is why I try not to listen to the radio. But I had the radio on in the car most of the weekend and I heard the song. A lot. And like I said, it's catchy. Could make for a good song to put on a running play list. And while wandering around Amazon.com, I noticed I could download the track for a whopping 89 cents. So I did. Please don't shoot me. Or make fun of me.
Monday, February 25, 2008
Random stuff today, so you get a list.