Thursday, March 24, 2011

Three Things Thursday

1. Hello there. I'm still alive. After taking a tumble and then being knocked out by a migraine for two days, I've been laying low this week. I still got a few runs in, nothing stellar though. After calling in sick to work on Monday due to Day 2 of the migraine, I decided it probably wasn't the best idea to run. So I skipped it. Tuesday was hard. The legs felt like bricks. But I struggled through the 6 miles on the plan. At least the bruised and battered knees didn't hurt. Although they were a bit achy afterward. The 3 miles Wednesday went better and now I'm just procrastinating and keep putting off the 5 miles I need to do before heading into work this afternoon.

2. My bracket has pretty much been busted. That's what all of the super close, exciting, down to the wire games do. By my Badgers are still alive! Tonight they take on Butler in the Sweet Sixteen. Only problem? I'll be sitting at work. And while I could technically catch the second half at home, I don't have cable and it's being broadcast on TBS. Seriously not really liking this whole "we show every game in its entirety, but most of them are on cable networks" thing. Because if you're cable-less like me? You're screwed. So I might be sitting in my work break room until 11 p.m. tonight.

3. Hey Mother Nature. Enough of the white stuff. It's not funny anymore. Seriously. Send spring back.

2 comments:

Run with Jess said...

just noticed your countdown clock... 22 more days until Oshkosh!! Woo-Hoo!

Seriously the snow is ridiculous!

Marlene said...

Hope yuo are feeling better soon so those runs start to feel easier!

And I am sooo with you on # 3!