Wednesday, April 15, 2009

It's T-shirt weather today

Fabulous.

That's how I felt today after finishing my run.

The sun was shining. The mercury in the thermometer was hovering right at 60 degrees. Yes, there was a bit of a breeze, but it was nothing like the constant gusts we've had the last two days. With conditions like that, I couldn't wait to get done with work for the day.

I was antsy.

When the clock hit quitting time, I dashed out the door and went home. Where I promptly changed into capris and a short-sleeve T-shirt. I threw on my sunglasses and plugged into my iPod and I was off.

Yes, it was a quasi slow 3 miles. But I loved every minute of it. All 33 of them. And actually? I could have probably gone with shorts today. It was that nice.

It's days like today that I remember why I enjoy running. And the next two days? Supposed to be exactly the same.

No comments: