Saturday, November 8, 2008

A Saturday afternoon update

Yes, yes. It was Indiana. But still, Wisconsin finally beat another Big Ten opponent. I'll take the 55-20 victory over Indiana.

The tire situation? It's fixed. I took my car up to the tire guy this morning. Granted it normally takes me 30 minutes to get to the tire man. Today, because I couldn't take the highway and had to go completely out of my way here in The City on the Water because of the holiday parade (yes, Santa made an appearance here today. Nov. 8), it took me an hour and ten minutes. Crazy.

But my little Ford Focus is now sporting a shiny new tire.

And you know what that means?

It's time to hit the road. Because I'm heading down to Madison for some fun times at a Badger Hockey game. Details to follow tomorrow.

Drop the puck!

No comments: