Monday, September 29, 2008

I did better than last month

Remember how last month was absolutely awful in terms of reading? You know, the month where I finished a grand total of one book? And it would have been OK if it was a super long book. But it wasn't. I wasn't impressed with my reading totals for the month.

Thankfully, I think I got back on track this past month. I'm not sure what I did different, maybe because there were no Olympics to distract me. I'm not sure. But I do know that I did better this month.

I finished four books this month for a total of 2,015 pages. That brings my total to 33 books and 11,403 pages for the year. Not bad. Remember, the goal for this year is to read 40 books. I think finishing seven more before the end of the year is doable.

Anyway. What'd I read in September? Have a look:

Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer
Rites of Spring (Break): An Ivy League Novel by Dianna Peterfreund
Devil in the White City by Erik Larson
Firefly Lane by Kristin Hannah

I loved Breaking Dawn. Actually, take that back. I loved the whole Twilight series. Good stuff. If you haven't picked them up. DO IT!