Monday, October 8, 2007

Some of us don't have DVR

I finally got around to watching the first two episodes of Private Practice.

I don't have TiVo or DVR. And my VCR? Last time I checked it was still awfully temperamental, deciding if and when it would follow my request to record a show. All of those are reasons why I'm thankful ABC has decided to have episodes of my favorite shows available online.

So tonight, I watched the first two episodes of Private Practice. And honestly, I'm not quite sure what to think yet. But I do have to admit, last week's episode, the baby switch? I bawled at the end. Maybe that means I should stick around and watch Private Practice. Because if a show can make you bawl two weeks in, it has to be good, doesn't it?

And thankfully NBC has the same option. Because me? I was sitting in Chicago rush hour traffic while the season premiere of Friday Night Lights was on. And I didn't want to miss it. But I obviously did.

No comments: