Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Fabulous


Apparently Krista thinks I'm fabulous. And I'm not going to argue with her.

There are some other people here in BlogLand who are pretty spiffy themselves.

There's Teacherwoman, who totally rocked Octapolluza while settling into a new school year. I wish I had her motivation to get back into the gym.

And Daily Tragedies? She's mastered a dozen words of Czech during her journey to Prague. I wish I had the courage to travel to a foreign country where I couldn't speak one word of the language.

She may love the Buckeyes, but Sara appreciates a good dose of college football.

2 comments:

teacherwoman said...

Thanks for the shout out! It definitely takes one to know one. :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the mention! Sorry ... still getting caught up on all the important stuff, like blog-reading. =)