Thursday, July 28, 2011

Three Things Thursday

1. It is Thursday, right? Well, at least it is for another two hours. It's been crazy busy here. I feel like I've been going non-stop since, oh, last Monday. Thankfully I just have to make it through work tomorrow and I'll get an entire week - no more than a week if you count weekends - of absolutely NOTHING planned. Ah. Vacation.

2. Part of the craziness is due to the fact that it's AirVenture week here. Airplanes. I love them. But that also means long work days. I have to say that the 16 hour work day I put in on Wednesday was well worth it. I went to Washington D.C. for the day with about 80 Navy veterans who served in World War II. A pretty amazing day. Take a look here for what I wrote and the photos.


3. All of those late nights working have left me with very little free time. So that means I haven't logged a single running mile this week. I had good intentions today, but it was super humid and raining when it came time to run with my friend Jess. So we opted for dinner, drinks and a little girl talk instead. The other thing to suffer because of AirVenture? The Tough Mudder recap. I've gotten bits and pieces written and thought about it, but it's not done. This weekend. I promise.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Can't wait to hear about the Tough Mudder! I had a few friends do it and it looked like it was super fun!

Run with Jess said...

I wanna see those Tough Mudder PICTURES!? LOL