As a reporter, I ask a lot of questions. Questions that other people answer. So when Tri Dave was offering the chance for me to answer somebody else's questions, I jumped at the chance. Here's what Tri Dave asked me:
1. If you could meet yourself at age 14, what would you say?
You know how you hate it when it comes time to run the mile in gym class? Bet you'll never believe that at some point in your life, about 14 years from now, you're going to like to run. And you've run longer than a mile and didn't die. Heck you ran 13.1 miles and didn't die. You will learn to love running. Trust me.
2. What is your favorite sport to watch?
I like to watch a lot of sports, but I tend to enjoy watching college sports more than professional ones. I think part of it has to do with the fact that the athletes are playing for the love of the game or their school rather than money. That being said, I love watching college basketball and hockey. And I like football - college or NFL - and tennis. And when the Olympics roll around? It doesn't really matter what the sport is. I watch 'em all.
3. What is your favorite month of the year?
Call me crazy, but I like July. I know it can brutally hot and humid here in Wisconsin. But I enjoy July. I tend to take some vacation. There's the Fourth of July. And at the end of the month? The airplanes descend on Oshkosh for the annual AirVenture convention, which is one of my favorite assignments for work.
4. How much of a nutcase is Izzie (Grey's Anatomy)?
I used to religiously watch Grey's Anatomy. But then I missed an episode here and there this fall and they took a break and I haven't caught back up. It all happened right around the time Izzy started hanging out with Denny again. I was confused with what was going on. I was starting to think she was a little wacky in the head then and from what I hear she kind of went off the deep end even more. Makes me think I should catch back up and resume my weekly Grey's Anatomy fix.
5. How can you eat at a place called "The Brooklyn Grill" in Oshkosh, Wisconsin?!?
It's mobster themed. And we had our fair share of bad guys here in Oshkosh. After all, Johnny Depp did decide to spend a week here in town last spring to film "Public Enemies" and that's all about John Dillinger and bank robbers. Plus did you see the dessert they gave me for free on my birthday?
Do you want to play along? Here are the rules:
1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. (I get to pick the questions).
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.