Saturday, December 22, 2007

This won't be a lazy Sunday

I've never been a last minute shopper. But this year? That's exactly what I am. Because tomorrow, on Dec. 23, I have to buy every single Christmas present I plan to give this year. And while I'm at it, I'll have to wrap them as well.

I'm not sure if this is going to be fun or not. It depends. Hopefully my head isn't throbbing though. Because that could make the day's plans a little difficult.

And if spending the entire day before Christmas Eve shopping and wrapping presents isn't enough fun, I get to do it all while a winter storm is pounding Wisconsin. And throw some winds, which could reach 40 miles per hour, into the mix.

Yeah. I can't wait.

1 comment:

teacherwoman said...

Oh my goodness! I would be going crazy if I left my shopping till tomorrow! Good luck!