Friday, May 17, 2013

A post about goats. Er, goals.


Everyone likes animals.

That's why you get this picture of a miniature goat to start off this goals post. Because really. How upset can you get with me for not having goals when you open your blog reader and see a face like that?

But given the fact that it's race weekend, I kind of feel obligated to write a race goals post.

But in case you didn't pick up on it yesterday, I don't really have goals. I'm not properly trained to put goals out there for Green Bay. My goal? Enjoy the run, have fun and run through Lambeau Field with a smile.

And here's one more of the goat.


So cute. But kind of creepy at the same time.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

There is nothing creepy about an adorable photo-bombing goat. :D

Sarah said...

I love me some goats!

Sarah
www.thinfluenced.com