Thursday, August 9, 2012

Three Things Thursday

1. I've got Olympic fever. When I've been at home the last two weeks, chances are the television is on. And chances are it's tuned into the Olympics. I just can't stop watching. I love it. The athletes. Their stories. The competition. The tears of joy. The tears of disappointment. Such great stuff happens when the Olympics roll around. My favorite events have been the swimming, gymnastics and volleyball. But I watch it all. I don't discriminate when it comes to Olympic sports.

2. I was off of work last week, giving me ample time to catch the first week of the games. It was pretty amazing. Being able to watch so much of the action and also having an entire week to do whatever I pleased and not have to worry about work. Granted, going back to work after 10 days off was hard.

3. Running has been going well. But I'll save that for another post. Because there's Olympics to watch and my bed is calling my name.

1 comment:

Carolina John said...

I've been loving the olympics too! The bad thing is that it gives me ideas, like water polo suddenly seems like a sport I want to try. it's dangerous.