Sunday, August 26, 2012

The end of summer approaches

For a lot of kids, it's the last week of summer vacation. One more week to cram in as much summer activity as they can before heading back to school.

Now, I'm not going to back to a classroom in a week. But it is almost the end of the summer. And I look at this blog and there's so much I haven't written about. Ragnar. A blistering hot Fourth of July 5K. The Madison Mini. Countless weeks of training for Fox Cities. Physical therapy for my cranky IT band.

So I'm taking on that mentality that thousands of kids around Wisconsin are having this week. Cram as much into this blog this week before summer is officially over.

There will be race recaps. And training recaps. And a look back on physical therapy and training. Let's see if I can get it all in before Labor Day weekend is gone.

No comments: