Thursday, September 16, 2010

Three Things Thursday

1. Four days until the half marathon. Starting to get the butterflies in my stomach. But I feel like I'm ready. Or as ready as I'll be considering the training. Let's just put it this way. I shouldn't die.

2. Hitting up the race expo on Saturday to pick up my stuff. And I'm working on planning a meet up with an old friend from high school I haven't seen in probably 5 years.She recently moved back to Wisconsin. We were good friends throughout grade school, middle school and high school and once we got to college, life kind of happened and we fell out of touch a bit. But she's back in the state and is running the full marathon on Sunday. Looking forward to catching up with her.

3. There must be something about videos this week for me. Take a look at this one. Another inspiring video, one that really hammers home that idea that anything is possible as long as you put your mind to it and try.

3 comments:

Kristie said...

Heh, I love how you put how you feel about the race - you may not have stuck 100% to your training but you know you won't die. That's how I felt about both of my half marathons this year :).

J said...

Good luck at the half marathon!! Have fun and run well!

AM! said...

Have a great half marathon this weekend! embrace the experience;)