Thursday, October 2, 2008

Shhh....I think he's gone

I think the Monster is finally getting the hint that he's no longer welcome.

Knock on wood, he hasn't been around much today. But even though he's missing in action, I'm still taking preventative steps. I'm still taking Tylenol. And I'll still pop a Vicodin when I go to bed tonight. And even though I felt OK after work, I stayed away from the YMCA, even though I really wanted to go and tackle the treadmill.

I just don't want to anger the Monster.

Because I've got plans for the weekend. And those plans don't include the Monster.

2 comments:

Sara said...

I think he's been visiting me for the past two days. :(

(P.S. It kept saying incorrect URL for me to post with my Milwaukee Buckeye address, so I'm using the google)

Badgergirl said...

The Monster came back a bit this morning. Grr.

I'm hoping my mom was right and it's just a bug going around.