Tuesday, February 13, 2007

My own personal alarm clock

Not only does my mom offer to to pick me up after a friend's birthday celebration at a local bar, she also offered to come with me to this test I have to have done at the hospital tomorrow morning.

Although I appreciate the offer, I told her she didn't have to come. It's just an ultrasound, they won't be sticking any needles in me, I'll be wide awake and hopefully it will be done in 15 minutes or so. I'm a big girl, I can handle it.

But it's nice to know she offered.

However, I did ask her to give me a wake up call at 6:45 tomorrow morning since I'm unable to actually get out of bed when my alarm goes off. And at that time in the morning, I'll probably just think I can hit snooze and catch another 30 minutes of sleep before I really get up. And then I'll be late.

So yeah, my mom's waking me up tomorrow morning.

No comments: