Monday, February 26, 2007

Don't count them out

*Sigh*

The week at the top has come to an end. After going 0-2 while ranked No. 1 in the AP poll, my beloved Badgers took a tumble this week. Not a huge tumble, but a tumble nonetheless.

And Brian Butch? I feel your pain, although I wouldn't want my elbow to bend the way yours did yesterday.

But my Badgers will bounce back. I have faith in them, so much faith, I have an insanely large quantity of red clothing in my closet.

There's still an opportunity for revenge against Michigan State when they come to the Kohl Center on Saturday and of course the Big Ten tournament next week. Good chances to get back in the swing of things before the NCAA tournament kicks off.

*Photo courtesy of The Post-Crescent*

3 comments:

Erin said...

I'm just pointing this out as a OSU fan to a Wisconsin fan ...

OSU's color is red, too, in case you want to change teams.

Ha!

Badgergirl said...

But then I'd have to pair it with that nasty grey. And honestly, who'd want to be a Buckeye. I mean, a nut? I'll take my cardinal and white and the Badgers any day.

:)

Erin said...

Ah, touche.