Friday, November 15, 2013

I'll be in catch mode for the next few posts

Things I should probably blog about include:
  • Fox Cities Half Marathon
  • Tyranena Half Barrel
  • Madison Marathon spectating
  • Gratuitous Badgers pictures and other lovely sites from campus
  • My decision to start incorporating YMCA classes into my workout schedule
  • The desire to actually set goals and train for 2014 races.
In a perfect world, I'd already have touched all of these things already. I mean really, Fox Cities Half? That was two months ago already. Oops. But the world isn't perfect. Obviously. In a nearly perfect world, I'd blog these things chronologically. But it's not a nearly perfect world either.

So I'm going to do whatever I want. And that means write about those things in whatever order I wish. So hold on to your hats. It's going to be a random ride over the next few days.

No comments: